Affiliate Membership of EuRA is open to companies whose commercial activities are linked to and used by relocation service providers.
To apply for Affiliate Membership of EuRA, please click on the "Join" button on the left hand panel.
As an Affiliate Member, you will
1. Be given the opportunity to submit a free profile of your organisation in the Association’s e-EuRA newsletter.
2. Receive the Association's Newsletter "The EuRApean" as well as the regular "EuRA Bulletin".
3. Be entitled to a standard entry in the Association's Directory.
4. Be given the opportunity to make presentations at events where speakers are required in your given specialist area.
5. Be invited to attend national and international seminars and conferences at members’ rates.
6. Be given the opportunity to sponsor publications and events when applicable.
7. Be given the opportunity to advertise at members' rates in all EuRA publications.
Requirements for admission as an Affiliate Member
1. To complete the attached application form.
2. To be nominated as an Affiliate Member by a Full Member of the European Relocation Association.
3. In the event that an applicant does not know any member of the Association, they may still apply for membership. In this instance, please supply the names and addresses of two referees. The application will then be considered by the Association’s Council.
One off Administration Fee: £85.00 (£85.00 + £17.00 VAT for UK members) - €100.00 Subscription Fee :* £635.00 (£635.00 + £127.00 VAT for UK members) - €750.00 *(This includes 3 registered offices in the Directory and on the website, further additional offices will be charged at £85.00 (€100.00) per office)
The Council will review Subscription fees annually.