In accordance with the Articles of Association EuRA’s annual Council elections are to be held in January. There are three Council Members standing for re-election to serve their second terms;
Northern Region – Vice President Patrick Oman, Irish Relocation Services who is standing for a second term. If Patrick runs unopposed, he will be elected by default and will remain on the EuRA Council as Vice President representing the Northern Region; Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland the United Kingdom & Ireland.
Southern Region – Council Member Isabel Reis, Triplicado Portugal Relocation who is standing for a second term. If Isabel runs unopposed, she will be elected by default and will remain on the EuRA Council representing the Southern Region; France, Italy, Spain and Greece.
Central Region – Council Member Sabine Baerlocher, Active Relocation Switzerland who is standing for a second term. If Sabine runs unopposed, she will be elected by default and will remain on the EuRA Council representing the Central Region; Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
If you would like to run for an election against any of the current Council Members seeking re-election, you must be: · from a EuRA Full Member Company · based in the headquarters of the company which is registered in a country specified within the regions above
1. Nomination forms for candidates must be returned by the 23rd December 2011 AND must be signed by representatives of two other Full Member companies.
2. Candidates must confirm their willingness to serve as a Council Member, by completing and returning the ‘Notice of Willingness to Serve’, together with a biography (max. 150 words) and a photograph (jpeg) by the 23rd December 2011. These will then be published in an Electoral Bulletin.
3. An Electoral Bulletin will be circulated to members by the 4th January 2012.
4. Ballot papers will be forwarded to Full Members ONLY from the 11th January 2012.
5. Full Members may vote from the moment they receive their ballot paper until 17:00 (CET) on the 20th January 2012. Votes cast after 17:00 (CET) will not be included.
6. Votes may be cast by fax or as a scanned attachment.