Associate Membership of the European Relocation Association is open to companies who have been trading for less than two years. Associate Members are listed as such in the Directory of Members and on the Website. Associate Members may use the authorised Associate Member logo on their website and in their printed materials.
To apply for Associate Membership of EuRA, please click on the "Join" button on the left hand panel.
Associate Membership of the European Relocation Association applies to those who do not qualify for Full Membership and is open to companies whose commercial activities are related to and whose income is derived from private individuals or corporate bodies for the provision of relocation services.
A relocation company is deemed to be any organisation offering a range of services designed to facilitate the mobility of individuals or groups of individuals and their families. Such services may be delivered in the departure or destination area or both.
Associate Membership of EuRA is intended as a stepping stone to Full Membership and every assistance will be given to you in achieving this end.
As an Associate Member, You Will
1. Receive assistance from the Association, should this be required.
2. Be entitled to a standard entry in the Association's Directory and on the website.
3. Receive the Association's Newsletter "The EuRApean" as well as the regular "EuRA Bulletin".
4. Be invited to attend any regional, national and international meetings, seminars and conferences.
Please Note That Associate Members
1. Are not eligible to vote.
2. May only use the specified Associate Member logo.
3. Must attend the EuRA seminar "the Fundamentals of relocation" within two years of joining the Association. This occurs prior to the Annual Conference and as a series of online webinars.
Requirements For Admission as an Associate Member
1. To adhere to the European Relocation Association’s Rules of Conduct. Please sign the attached copy and return with your application.
2. To be trading or intending to trade as a Relocation Agent. Please sign the attached copy and return with your application.
3. To complete a questionnaire, providing the names and addresses of two referees (either existing full members of EuRA, SNPRM, ARA, ABRA or locally recognised professionals or a combination of the two) where indicated.
4. To provide copies of all printed material, as well as any other information that may assist the Membership Committee when considering your application.
5. To provide evidence that you/your firm is adequately insured (in your home country).
6. To provide the brief details of the careers of all Directors or Partners of the firm.
One off Administration Fee: £85.00 (£85.00 + £17.00 VAT for UK members) - €100.00 Subscription Fee (1-10 employees): £425.00 (£425.00 + £85.00 VAT for UK members) - €500.00 Subscription Fee (11+ employees):* £635.00 (£635.00 + £127.00 VAT for UK members) - €750.00 *(This includes 3 registered offices in the Directory and on the website, further additional offices will be charged at £85.00 (€100.00) per office)
The Council will review Subscription fees annually.