Worldwide Membership of EuRA is open to companies providing relocation services in any area outside of Continental Europe.
Worldwide Membership of the European Relocation Association is open to companies whose commercial activities are related to and whose income is derived from private individuals or corporate bodies for the provision of relocation services.
A relocation company is deemed to be any organisation offering a range of services designed to facilitate the mobility of individuals or groups of individuals and their families. Such services may be delivered in the departure or destination area or both.
To apply for Worldwide Membership of EuRA, please click on the "Join" button on the left hand panel.
As a Worldwide Member, You Will
1. Receive assistance from the Association, should this be required.
2. Be entitled to a standard entry in the Association's Directory and on the website.
3. Receive the Association's Newsletter "The EuRApean" as well as the regular "EuRA Bulletin".
4. Be entitled to use the European Relocation Association’s logo on any printed material or in any advertisement.
5. Be invited to attend any regional, national and international meetings, seminars and conferences.
Requirements For Admission as a Member
1. To adhere to the European Relocation Association’s Rules of Conduct. Please sign the attached copy and return with your application.
2. To have traded for at least two years, proof of having completed one commission must be supplied i.e. proof of registration.
3. To complete a questionnaire, providing the names and addresses of two referees (clients for whom work has been carried in the last 12 months) as well as one EuRA member. These referees will be contacted by EuRA
4. To provide copies of all printed material, as well as any other information that may assist the Membership Committee when considering your application.
5. To provide evidence that you/your firm is adequately insured (in your home country).
6. To provide the brief details of the careers of all Directors or Partners of the firm.
7. To be available for interview (in your home country)
One off Administration Fee: £85.00 (£85.00 + £17.00 VAT for UK members) - €100.00 Subscription Fee (1-10 employees): £425.00 (£425.00 + £85.00 VAT for UK members) - €500.00 Subscription Fee (11+ employees):* £635.00 (£635.00 + £127.00 VAT for UK members) - €750.00 *(This includes 3 registered offices in the Directory and on the website, further additional offices will be charged at £85.00 (€100.00) per office)
The Council will review Subscription fees annually.